LiftKits programme, overhead crane kits
With its Liftkits programme, AMIO Levage provides overhead crane manufacturers throughout the world with an entirely new way to respond efficiently and economically, without having to launch large education investment programs. This is also available to independent partners or clients of AMIO Levage with the skills necessary to manufacture girders so that they can save money.
The programme launched by AMIO Levage focuses not only on delivering overhead crane kits, but also kits for other types of handling for producers or distributors of lifting equipment and accessories around the world. This marketing method significantly reduces transport costs.
Clients using the LiftKits programme benefit from completely tailored support from the entire AMIO Levage technical team and partners.
All overhead crane equipment and components making up the LiftKits are subject to continuous monitoring and comprehensive testing on test benches at the factory before shipment. The electrical box is pre-equipped with multi-pin connectors, electrical cables are also equipped with multi-pin connectors, personalised on each light set cable, which enables easy connection to the electrical box and the various components of the lifting equipment.The overhead crane kit withremote controls are installed by professional with strong knowledge for you entire security.
The standard overhead crane kits each include:
- A pair of end-carriages to be varnished with geared motors (un-mounted from girders)
- The girder-joining back-plates to be welded to the girder.
- A fully wired lifting device (hoist or hoisting winch).
- An electrical cabinet (SCHNEIDER frequency converters on all mechanisms and multi-pin connectors).
- Rails, supports, trolleys and cable with multi-pin connectors for hoist or winch carriage.
- Rails, supports, trolleys and cable with multi-pin connectors for control panel.
- Suspended control panel with self-supporting cables and multi-pin connector (or optional remote control)
- Limit switches on all mechanisms with 6m of cable
- Electrical cables for overhead crane travelling motors
- Photoelectric cells with anti-collision reflectors, 6m of cable and accessories (if there are several cranes on the same runway)
- Metallic chute with cover for hoist trolley cables and control panel
- Chute support arms to be welded onto girder and nuts and bolts
- Bench tests at the factory before dispatch
- Electromechanical components packaged in cardboard or wooden boxes for shipping
The overhead crane kits are then sent to you, either by road throughout Europe or by sea for African countries.