AMIO Levage specialist in lifting maintenance
Makes its expertise in the maintenance of lifting equipment available to its clients. Whether preventative or curative, the aim is to prolong to a maximum the life of various lifting and handling equipment.
The experience gained over more than 20 years, means that the company can provide its clients with safety and performance enhancements for all lifting and handling equipment whatever the make or model.
AMIO Levage offer a complete service for overhead, gantry and semi-gantry cranes for lifting and handling :
- Mandatory inspections at least once a year
- Preventative maintenance
- Spare parts
- Compliance updates
- Rail monitoring
- Fitness for use examinations
For your overhead crane maintenance, trust an experienced staff
Trust us for your overhead crane maintenance in your factory or warehouses. This operation is conducted by a team of experienced staff. We follow a particular process for our maintenance intervention and our technicians have many accreditations and equipments :
- Certification of skills concerning periodic inspections, commissioning and service of lifting equipment.
- ATEX Level 1 accreditation: Technical staff working in areas with explosion risks
- UIC Level 1 accreditation: Subcontractors working at industrial chemical and petrochemical sites.
- UIC Level 2 accreditation: Supervisor of level 1 personnel, working in industrial chemical and petrochemical sites.
- B2V-BR electrical accreditation
- Overhead crane driving licence
- CACES nacelles 3A and 3B (Certificate of aptitude in safe driving)
- CACES forklift trucks: Cat 3 and Cat 4 with additional training for telescopic arm.
- Van for interventions
- The tools required for maintenance, installation and repair
- Mobile phone